• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuteness overload! New foster bunny......

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
nck02g.jpg

5ofbdk.jpg

281vdrd.jpg

2wno4kj.jpg

24edq8y.jpg

Here is my new foster bunny, his previous owners call him spikey but i'm a bit :? at that name!
Isn't he cute?! He is a housebun, litter trained and follows you around everywhere, hes very friendly and like nose rubs! He is an entire male though :shock: so needs his bits off asap as he is going mad chinning everything and everyone!
Oh and he already has a home lined up ;)

Katie, how big is this bun and also age? What is he like with wires and furniture?

He looks gorgeous

This little one is not as well behaved as we first thought! He hates being in the cage at night and has been manically chewing on the bars and shaking them trying to get out :roll: He will have to get used to it though! He is still a cutie :love:

This little one is not as well behaved as we first thought! He hates being in the cage at night and has been manically chewing on the bars and shaking them trying to get out :roll: He will have to get used to it though! He is still a cutie :love:

sounds like miffy, when we first got her she was so sweet.
give it a few weeks, he'll turn into monster bunny:lol:
nah i'm just kidding, but as miffy got used to my house she seemed to become a lot noisier, and aggressive.

Back