• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas From...

nikinakinooo

Warren Scout
Stella (left) & Smee
StellaSmee023128.jpg

Diggory & Dustie - the only way i could get a pic of them together & still was in my arms :lol:
DiggoryDustie123128.jpg

And the piggies -

Huxley
Huxley123128.jpg

Hamish
Hamish023128.jpg

Maddie
Maddie223128.jpg

Toddie
Toddie223128.jpg

Last edited:
happy christmas from me too.
i'm glad you can still tell the difference between stella and smee because i can't.:lol:

Merry Christmas ... :wave:

hi Stella ... hope youve been good ;)

She's been very good at being a bunny :lol: We've had to "stella-proof" the shed which consisted of filling in gaps between paving slabs & dismantling the 2 bottom hutches because she was digging under them & altho' she can't dig out i couldn't see exactly what she was doing.
Now it's open she now has a 10ft x 2ft dig box oh & she wags her tail now too :love:

happy christmas from me too.
i'm glad you can still tell the difference between stella and smee because i can't.:lol:

If they have their bottoms to me i've no chance, i have to study their blazes, smee's is broader at the top & she's the one who doesn't stamp her feet when she sees me :D

What GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS bunnies! I LOVE Stella and Smee!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Your Hamish looks just like my Boris!!! :love:

Back