• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 rexy girls in for Christmas

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This is Fizz and Sparkle

Fizz is a very pretty brown and white girlie, she's a tad overweight so has slightly sore hocks but having clipped her talons and put her on an immediate diet we hope they will clear up pretty soon - she was handed in as a moody mare but so far has been a very amiable girl :D

CIMG9114-1.jpg

And this is Sparkle, again a very pretty girl, easy going and friendly. She is not yet neutered so we will book her in and I'm sure both of them will find homes very soon! :D

CIMG9112.jpg

oh dear oh dear!
Chloe this thread should have had a warning :cry:
beautiful though! You did this on purpose :evil: :lol:

Awwwww poor Fizz looks like she is going to go pop :cry:

I bet these two girlies wont be waiting long for a Forever Home :)

Hmmm, I might sneakily construct another run/hutch combo next to the other two in the garage to fit another foster while Martin is occupied eating the Christmas meal....;). He wouldn't notice, would he? :oops:

Hmmm, I might sneakily construct another run/hutch combo next to the other two in the garage to fit another foster while Martin is occupied eating the Christmas meal....;). He wouldn't notice, would he? :oops:

Well ...... I did promise you a rex!!! ;)

Back