• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey is a very good girl!!! pics added!!

Hello

We took Honey to the vets last night and she was such a good girl!!!

She was checked all over and she has been given drops and Baytril for her poorly eyes. She had her nails clipped and she was weighed. She's a big girl for a 16 week (approx) Lionhead x ?. She weighed. 2.15kg:shock::shock::shock:

She is getting more exercise now, so hopefully should slim down a bit.

Once we have cleared up the eyes, she can go back for her jabs. So hopefully it won't be long to wait.

Anyway, Auntie Billie says she is such a lovely girl - and we agreed with her!!!

Last edited:
Hi:wave::wave::wave:

Here she is in her new home, indoors with us!!
Just thought I would add a couple of pics of her.:love::love::love:
You can see in the 3rd one, her poorly eye, but we are getting it sorted.:cry::cry:

Will psot some more soon, when she's really settled.

Rabbits005.jpg

Rabbits004.jpg

Rabbits003.jpg

Last edited:
I like how you say ' shes really good and so calm at the moment ' :lol: hehe

Yes, I don't know what to expect with girlie rabbits, but I read on here they can be a bit troublesome when the hormones kick in!!!
Hopefully, she'll keep her lovely temperement!!:love::love:

:oops: lol sorry i posted on your other thread there, what a beaut, she looks very happy, i really hope it all goes well for you's. she's a wee princess.

She looks lovely, and glad your getting that eye seen to, no wonder you just had to take her!
I have found with my girls they start off very calm and sweet, and they stay that way just with added personality traits, like being a madam, digging for england, and trying to hump their girly friends :shock:

She is lovely, and will make a very fine girlfriend for Eric and Ernie in the future!:D
How are the boys btw?

She looks lovely, and glad your getting that eye seen to, no wonder you just had to take her!
I have found with my girls they start off very calm and sweet, and they stay that way just with added personality traits, like being a madam, digging for england, and trying to hump their girly friends :shock:

She is lovely, and will make a very fine girlfriend for Eric and Ernie in the future!:D
How are the boys btw?

Hello

Thanks for lovely comments. I hope we can really sort the eyes out for good. They are getting better, but I suspect she may need the ducts flushing. Will take her back to the vets soon for a check up.

As for Eric and Ernie? .................... Adorable.
I don't know if you saw my earlier thread but Eric took a turn for the worst on 29th December. Stopped eating, weeing and pooing and just flopped in his hutch!!:shock::shock::shock: Rushed him to the vets for anti bitotics and an anaelgesic, and touch wood, he's been fine since. But scared me to death!!!

I am just downloading some videos of the cheeeky boys, so will post in "your stories and photos" later.

Back