• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sad times!!!

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
hi lilminxlou's o/h here just to let you all know gumpy died sometime in the night, he seemed fine when we checked the buns before bed but when we went to them this morning gumpy was led on his side with myxi cuddled up to him, i think that it might have been gut-stasis as he's had it in the past,
all in all a very sad start to christmas.

hi lilminxlou's o/h here just to let you all know gumpy died sometime in the night, he seemed fine when we checked the buns before bed but when we went to them this morning gumpy was led on his side with myxi cuddled up to him, i think that it might have been gut-stasis as he's had it in the past,
all in all a very sad start to christmas.

so sorry xxx

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear your news.

Binky free Gumpy, have a happy and sunny Christmas with all of our bunny friends at the bridge.

xx

Last edited:
awh my god! Im so sorry! :cry:
Lou... im so sorry. :cry: I hope you are ok. That must have been such a shock! :cry: :cry: (im actuelly crying! I loved Gumpy. He is one of my faves one here!) Im soo sorry. *hugs hun*

RIP little one xxxxxx

:cry:

Back