• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help honey please!

louise1

Mama Doe
Bought honey one of the massive hay tubes from pah on saturday put it in her cage at night to stop her getting bored and she seemed to love it.... when i had her out last night i was stroking her and under her moth bits of hard hay were all stuck and i had to pick them off seems to be whatever the hay is stuck on with is sticking to her chin surely its not glue??

Rabbits have a scent gland under their chin, when kermit gets a new toy he scents it with his chin, sometimes it gets a wee bit sticky under there.....maybe she has done this and some hay has stuck to her??

I get kermit these all the time, i havent seen glue on them.

im hoping thats it then it was kinda sticky... I have taken it of her today coz i was worried...!:? shes ripping it apart but i dont want her eating to much cardboard aswell!

I know what you mean!! Kermit gnaws on his loads and eats the cardboard, im sure its safe for them though and helps their teeth.

i have gave it to the guineas for a bit lol bcoz iwas scared it was doing her damage ill need to buy her another one now lol she liked to try and dig in it wich im sure would be good for her claws i just panicked when i felt these little bits stuck under her chin i picked them all off lol:lol:

Back