• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so lucky - check these out

Shel

Warren Scout
I have just started fostering for a rescue, which is really exciting itself. But check these guys out. They are real characters. Absolutely gorgeous. I am very lucky.
This is Stilton
DSC00447.jpg
and Rusty
DSC00457.jpg
Both together
DSC00458.jpg

16122008231.jpg

gorgeous!!! how did u start fostering???
I wanted to help out for ages, but held back till i sorted my own bunnies out, and had a good living space for the rabbits I would foster. I just contacted the rescue I got 3 of my bunnies from.

I have to say, the name stilton is simlpy inspired and you can So see where it has come from looking at the rabbit !!

I wanted to help out for ages, but held back till i sorted my own bunnies out, and had a good living space for the rabbits I would foster. I just contacted the rescue I got 3 of my bunnies from.

Oh my is that Kirsty and Laura from fat fluffs????????

:wave: Hello Stilton and Rusty, they look very happy there, give them a nose rub and a cuddle from the OH and me.

:wave: Heya kids - they look very settled and content Michelle! :D Love the first pic of Stilton .... "what you looking at?" :lol:

:wave: Heya kids - they look very settled and content Michelle! :D Love the first pic of Stilton .... "what you looking at?" :lol:
:D I was wondering if he qualified for a disapproving rabbit? - he is certainly not disapproving in nature though. He is so friendly and affectionate.

It is Kirsty and Laura from Fat Fluffs! - they are my latest buns. Pheobe was also from Fat Fluffs too. Casey was found in my garden.

I am so glad they have found a home. i had my eye on them. They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back