• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Noah, Poppy & Tiny Tim - piccies

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
We recently had the pleasure of being able to adopt 3 new bunnies - here a few pics of them to introduce you to them - I hope you like them :D

This is Noah - he was picked up as a stray & taken to the sanctuary where I volunteer. Apparently the person who took him in knew that him & his brother had been living as houserabbits for about 5 years & were thrown out on the street for some reason :evil: He was roaming free for about 6 weeks, before he was caught - sadly his brother has never been found :cry: He is the most laid back, placid bun I have ever met - he's just like a big white teddy bear! Our vet thinks he's partially sighted & deaf - but that doesn't seem to bother him one bit - he's settled in so well. It's our hope to eventually bond him with Jemima & Toby when his hormones have calmed down.

DSCF3110-1.jpg

DSCF3116.jpg

This is Poppy - she came to us from my step sister's neighbour - they had lost one bun due to jaw abscesses & didn't want to keep her on her own or get her a new friend :cry: So she came to live with us - she is really timid, but coming out of her shell day by day. She's living with Mimi, Teddy, Libby, Minnie & Tiny Tim - she adores being with other rabbits & snuggling up to them. She's such a pretty little girl - I can't believe anyone would want to give her up.

DSCF3122.jpg

DSCF3125.jpg

Finally this is Tiny Tim!!! He might be small but my goodness he's got one hell of an attitude :lol::lol::lol: He loves all the buns he lives with, but for some reason hates me :shock: Everytime I go near him - he sinks his teeth into me!!! But I can't help loving him :love: He was an unwanted pet when the couple who owned him had a baby :evil: He was too much of a burden apparently! How on earth could a tiny little dot like him be a burden??? Oh well their loss is definitely our gain :D

DSCF3120.jpg

DSCF3121.jpg

My hubby says that is definitely it now - no more bunnies! :shock: Oh well we'll see ;)

Just need to beg nicely now to Chipmunk K to add them to my siggy (if she can squeeze them in :D)

Last edited:
OMG Tiny Tim can sure scowl well for a bunny.....he looks like he is just waiting to sink his nashers in :shock::shock:. Gorgeous colour though :love:.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:love::love::love: the sencond bunny down sorry forgeting evry name already :oops: looks liek minnie as a baby!!!!!!!!!!:love::p:D

haha tiny tim is adorable! he looks so cute like hes saying 'dont mess with me!'

hopefully he will see how lucky a bun he is once he settles in :)

haha tiny tim is adorable! he looks so cute like hes saying 'dont mess with me!'

hopefully he will see how lucky a bun he is once he settles in :)

I think he definitely is saying that! He just launches himself at me across their pen!!!! :shock: I swear he's a rotweiller in a bunny costume :lol::lol::lol:

Poppy, Noah & Tiny Tim say thank you so much for your kind comments :D They tell me that since they've moved in here, they've realised what it is like to be a pampered bunny :D:lol:

Oh & Tiny Tim has bitten me twice again this morning the little monkey!! :shock: I wouldn't mind but he really hurts - more than any of the other bunnies! :lol:

Just going to make sure all my bunnies are safe before I go to work PrincessPeaches 24 - so that you can't bunnynap Poppy ;)

Back