• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is this?

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
I went into P@H today and in the adoption section was a 2yr old male Bunny. It said he needed an experienced owner and was noot good with kids. He has not been fixed so I assume he is just being a male bunny.

I was wondering what breed he was and found this video on YouTube and he looks identical to the White bunny with the mascara eyes. Does anyone know.

The video is a little sad as they are in a pet shop. They are all SOOOO cute. :love:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=221Yx0SqU7w&feature=related

He looks like Lola my bunny who was a Lionhead apparently when I found her in a scabby pet shop, but I dont know what she is now - her mane has shrunk.

Hotots are pretty rare in the UK, I woul say the bun is most likely an English Spot mix....they have 'mascara eyes' as standard.

My ex-foster bun Matilda looked a lot like the bunny in the vid except she was a Nethie with a Lionhead mane. The colours were right though!

He looks like Lola my bunny who was a Lionhead apparently when I found her in a scabby pet shop, but I dont know what she is now - her mane has shrunk.

This doesn't have much to do with the opening posts but I felt like mentioning that some lionheads do loose part of their mane as they grow older...so she's probably still a lionhead (or LH-mix XD its hard to tell sometimes)

he kinda looks like my comfort.. i'll attach a couple pics..( single of her and her and a friend, lion head) cutie anyways...
020.jpg

010-2.jpg

I think he's defo got some sort of english in him, as he looks a bit like my friend's bun. It really naffs me off when PAH say things like this, it more than likely is to do with the fact that he's not been neutered! We got our Barney from PAH in Sheffield from the adoption part - they said he was agressive with other buns & had to live on his own. That was complete & utter c**p - all he needed was a trip to the vets to part him from his bits & he quite happily lived with 2 girlies after that :roll:

We got our Barney from PAH in Sheffield from the adoption part - they said he was agressive with other buns & had to live on his own. That was complete & utter c**p - all he needed was a trip to the vets to part him from his bits & he quite happily lived with 2 girlies after that :roll:

I've bonded up a few rabbits adopted from Sheffield P@H stores who had to 'live alone' and not had a problem with them at all.

I've bonded up a few rabbits adopted from Sheffield P@H stores who had to 'live alone' and not had a problem with them at all.

It doesn't surprise me at all Sooz - why on earth don't they just advise that they need neutering because they are basically behaving like an hormonal teenager & then they should more than likely ok to bond with another bun?? :roll::?:roll: They drive me insane - pity they don't read some of the b****y books they sell to realise that!

It doesn't surprise me at all Sooz - why on earth don't they just advise that they need neutering because they are basically behaving like an hormonal teenager & then they should more than likely ok to bond with another bun?? :roll::?:roll: They drive me insane - pity they don't read some of the b****y books they sell to realise that!

I don't want to start a debate but I agree, that is all he needs. He was running around in this small enclosure looking at me and running back and fourth. I did consider a husbun for my Dutch but she wouldn't bond with my Nethie and I can't afford the castration. If he is still there in the New year I may consider it and ask if they can offer something to help with neuturing costs!

This doesn't have much to do with the opening posts but I felt like mentioning that some lionheads do loose part of their mane as they grow older...so she's probably still a lionhead (or LH-mix XD its hard to tell sometimes)

Thank you - she was really fluffy - she aint a true Lionhead so I guess she is the same as the bunny in the video (whats a hot tot?).

Lola has very heavily smudged mascara eyes, just like me in the morning:D Sorry for hogging the post with Lola, but Lola looks like a fluffier version and I have always wondered what breed she is!

Thank you - she was really fluffy - she aint a true Lionhead so I guess she is the same as the bunny in the video (whats a hot tot?).

Lola has very heavily smudged mascara eyes, just like me in the morning:D Sorry for hogging the post with Lola, but Lola looks like a fluffier version and I have always wondered what breed she is!

Lol, she is a real Stunner!! I also wonder what a Hottot is. Thought I was the only one that didn't know! :lol:

Back