• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Entire Bucks.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sad that in a few weeks they'll probably hate each other...............:cry:

004-2.jpg

But for now Liam luvs his bruv Patrick :love:

You never know ..... it might!! I've got Pablo and Ronny here and they're bestest buds - booked in for the 30th but for now aok :D

Someone I know has two one year old entire male brothers who still live happily together. Not sure it's a risk I would take personally though! lovely buns :love:

Here's a picture of our two. They're sisters and this is them with Smudge (middle), the old man.

A week after they were speyed all hell broke loose and now they can't spend any time together at all. In fact, one of them is back at the vet tomorrow to have the wound inflicted by the other checked over and she's back again next week to have the stitches out.

Anyway, here they are in better times..........

07%20(Small).JPG

Here's a picture of our two. They're sisters and this is them with Smudge (middle), the old man.

A week after they were speyed all hell broke loose and now they can't spend any time together at all. In fact, one of them is back at the vet tomorrow to have the wound inflicted by the other checked over and she's back again next week to have the stitches out.

Awwww what a shame they fell out :cry:

:love: What a gorgeous pic Jane. When are they saying goodbye to their plums?

Fingers crossed that they don't fall out.

Back