• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA conference - a reminder

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
:wave: Just to remind you all that the price for attending the RWA conference rises from 2 Jan so if you are thinking of going, book now if you can!

Also if you're thinking of staying, I found that the reduced hotel rate was for a 'package' which allowed later checkout etc and was much more expensive than just booking a standard room for the night, so do check before you book...or alternatively go for a nearby travelodge!

Got my confirmation through this morning - looks like a really good set of lectures for the rescue/owners stream - on health there's e.cuniculi, coccidiosis, neurological conditions and cancer, plus a session on anaesthesia and post-anaesthetic care and one by Anne McBride on rabbit behaviour. I'm really looking forward to it...maybe see a few of you there?!

Would loved to have gone but there is no way I can afford it :(

Caroline its Sat 28th Feb :wave:

Sounds really interesting. Would be a bit mad for someone without bunnies to go (and only encourage me to get some!) though! :lol:

I really want to go! I am hoping to pay for it out of my next loan payment. Plus it is about 10 minutes walk from my house!

Back