• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinker

colin324

New Kit
Tinker, our house bun that survived Myxi, doing a very convincing dead impersonation.
home.php

Aww how cute, he looks to have a dirty bum though. I would change his food over as that mix has a lot of banana in it which will cause a stiky bum.

I would also cut out the bread.

Aww how cute, he looks to have a dirty bum though. I would change his food over as that mix has a lot of banana in it which will cause a stiky bum.

I would also cut out the bread.

I was gonna mention the bread but didnt want it to seem like I was taking over the whole thread:lol: I didnt notice the dirty bum though. I think some bunny needs a diet change,what do you give him now Colin? He is cute though.

he looks very relaxed.. if his bum is sticky use cornflour to slide off thepoop then bathe and dry his bum so its all nice and white and celan adn fluffy! :)
extra hay would help keep him clean sa would slowly changing over to a pellet based mix and reducing the bread to a small toasted piece about size of thumbnail once every few dayss to a week you should see his bot becoem better ! :) glad he recovered and is now so happy xx

In this pic he has the baytril bum. He is normally a very clean bunny, but baytril makes his faeces a little loose. Now he's on injectable antibiotics, he doesn't suffer like that. He always throws himself on his side, sometimes on his back.

We only give him dry bread, as any moisture could cause a yeast or other growth and give him problems.

Colin

Last edited:
Back