• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What pellets do you feed?

Rabbiting on

Warren Scout
I feed mine the Wagg optimum the green bag, never really seen anything else other than that Science one and PAH own brand.

I have never heard of that A and P one, hum whats the difference?

The one I use is still ok though right :?

What is that musili about, I dont think this is good at all. My friend has a rabbit who eats this but will only eat the dried peas, nothing else. He eats hay and veg/ fruit also.

I use SS now. Have used Wagg Optimum in the past. I think they're both good but Wagg also make dog food

I have never heard of that A and P one, hum whats the difference?

The one I use is still ok though right :?

What is that musili about, I dont think this is good at all. My friend has a rabbit who eats this but will only eat the dried peas, nothing else. He eats hay and veg/ fruit also.

That is selective feeding, he only eats the bits he likes. I would suggest to your friend that they try to get him onto pellets, as they have all the fibre etc. in them which a bun needs.

Btw, mine are on Excel also:D

Jack x

Mines are on Excel + A & P. They start eating the ones they like (Excel) and they leave A&P for the end.
WHen Fanta was eating only Excel she used to produce a lot of caecotrophus

I feed Allen and Page because it is high fibre and cheap

I have had bunnies with sticky bum on excel before, science selective got too expensive as did excel light!!!

Back