• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is nesting - should I........?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Give her a little companion? She is gathering hay and taking it to back of sofa and gathering fur off our fleecy throws and hiding it.

Should I give into her and let her have a teddy or something or just leave her as normal???

Thank you!

when my rabbit nested (who was only 3months old... haha they grow up quick!) i just left her too it :D it only lasted a few days while i had her home away from her housemate, then as soon as she was next to the other rabbit she stopped :) cute little nest, she gathered every piece of straw i put in the cage! Got some cute snaps of it too! :D

Why would she be doing this? Phantom pregnancy? Sorry but I am just trying to understand as I have never had this before myself.

Lola is gorgeous, just like my Missy :love:

She seeems to be hoarding hay for some reason - its quite funny seeing her running about with a "beard of hay" and there is no way you can take it off her.

She is eating OK and pooing and weeing, still gets very tired but tends to be burrowing an awful lot and digging and burrowing in the furry blankets.

Still chases the cats and is very very licky though!!!

Don't move the nest until she gets bored with it as she will just build another one and stress herself out. :wave:

Hello Cat:wave::wave:
Can you tell me please, is there anything I need to be aware of now I have a lickle girl in the house?

Lola is such a little minx - I think I will have to be prepared won't I?:lol::lol::lol:

Will Honey go through this as well? Is it quite normal to nest build?
How old is Lola?

Thanks

Hello Cat:wave::wave:
Can you tell me please, is there anything I need to be aware of now I have a lickle girl in the house?

Lola is such a little minx - I think I will have to be prepared won't I?:lol::lol::lol:

Will Honey go through this as well? Is it quite normal to nest build?
How old is Lola?

Thanks

She has only started over the past few days since she was speyed so I guess her little hormones must be all over - she is just over 6 months now and the nesting has only started over the past couple of days - about a week after speying x x x

She has only started over the past few days since she was speyed so I guess her little hormones must be all over - she is just over 6 months now and the nesting has only started over the past couple of days - about a week after speying x x x

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm. Well honey is about 16 weeks I think, so I have a while to go, but hopefully it won't last for long with Lola. Poor little girl.

Just think, I'll be you in about 10 weeks time and you can see me asking all the same questions I expect!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back