• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thanks jill and friends

tickles

Mama Doe
Mitch is here and is so diddy and sweet will be having a go at introing him later so fingers crossed for him please x

it is snowdrops date i really hope she takes to him ( i would if i was a bunnie lol) he is really handsome.

Any tips for the bonding ??????

*Neutral space

*Smaller the better....may want to start woth a few hours in a carrier and work up to an indoor cage/pen

*No litter trays or bowls

*Avoid food initially if either are food aggressive, if they are not scatter some treats about the cage

*Try not to get too involved or sit with them in the bonding space or pet them

*Have a towel, water spray and broom to hand incase of needing to split a scuffle

*Fur pulling, chasing and bum nipping is normal so don't panic but head to head fighting must be stopped immediately, especially so if they lock on to each other

*Do not move them into a space that was previously home to your original bunny for at least 48 hours, even if it has been neutralised well

*Neutralise all toys, bedding, trays, bowls, bottles, cages & pens before moving them in together....rearranging the cage can also help.

Oooh tina if you have any cred, drop us a text and let us know how its going cus im at my mums and then nicks mums shortly!!

Glad to hear he arrived safely Tina, he was a bit stressed by the journey when we handed him over to your husband.

Ange

Little Mitch is one bunny I shall jkiss very much..he is such a lovely little chap and full of character
Good luck for the bonding Tina..watch out for him as he's sooooo tiny!

Last edited:
Back