• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nori: A Widower's Portrait

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Nori is a single man now but he is still greiving for his wife. He will be wife hunting after christmas and his preference is a yellow Dutch. But at the end of the day, any lady bunnie with a beautiful personality will do him. He just wants to show what a loving husbun he can be.

"Thats my good side"
Nori19thDecember200816.jpg

"Did you say cuddles?"
Nori19thDecember200824.jpg

"I'm tired"
Nori19thDecember2008001.jpg

"Kissies for mummy"
Nori19thDecember200836.jpg

I'm biased but yes he is so beautiful and sooo affectionate. Its breaking my heart to see him all alone.

What a handsome bun! He will make a lovely hubbie!

hope you dont mind me asking where you got him? i've been looking for a dutch bunny in scotland but with no luck so far :)

I live outside Edinburgh and used to work in the local SSPCA which is 15 mins up the road from me. Its the Balerno centre. All my buns are from there bar Berrie who was a pdsa stray. My local SSPCA always have a Dutch in, usually agouti or black. Last xmas though I was looking for an amber Dutch to be a hubby for Berrie but unusually there were none in rescue so I got Emrys instead:love:

Now I'm back on the lookout for a Dutch. After the New Year I'm heading to the SSPCA again so if they have a few I'll let you know although they advertise on their website too (with photos). :D

Oh wow Nori you are such a handsome little man - any wifey bun that you meet will be very lucky to have you as her husbun! :love::love::love: It's a good job you're so far away otherwise I might be on a bunnynapping mission :shock::D:D:D

Oh wow Nori you are such a handsome little man - any wifey bun that you meet will be very lucky to have you as her husbun! :love::love::love: It's a good job you're so far away otherwise I might be on a bunnynapping mission :shock::D:D:D

Just as well you are so far away, he is more like a puppy and licks everyone. He would be quite easy to kidnap but don't get any ideas :thumb::lol:

He is SUCH a gorgeous boy! :love: :love: It makes me so upset to think of him missing his wifeybun so much. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope that he finds the perfect new wifeybun in the New Year and falls in love and lives happily ever after!!!!! :love:

He is SUCH a gorgeous boy! :love: :love: It makes me so upset to think of him missing his wifeybun so much. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope that he finds the perfect new wifeybun in the New Year and falls in love and lives happily ever after!!!!! :love:

Awww thank you. He's such a nice boy so will hopefully be easy to bond. I'd love another Dutch so I really hope we find one.

I live outside Edinburgh and used to work in the local SSPCA which is 15 mins up the road from me. Its the Balerno centre. All my buns are from there bar Berrie who was a pdsa stray. My local SSPCA always have a Dutch in, usually agouti or black. Last xmas though I was looking for an amber Dutch to be a hubby for Berrie but unusually there were none in rescue so I got Emrys instead:love:

Now I'm back on the lookout for a Dutch. After the New Year I'm heading to the SSPCA again so if they have a few I'll let you know although they advertise on their website too (with photos). :D

Thanks for the info :thumb:

Back