• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy... :D

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I work in a pet shop (a nice one and i work there to give GOOD advice and to try and encourage people to rescue NOT buy:D:D)

Anyway i was working today and while i was stocking up 2 of the nicest customers came in and was asking what they could get for their bunnies xmas!:bunny:

I got chatting to them and they saved 2 brother bunnies from being sold to a pet shop! they got them for nothing as the people just wanted rid of them (accidental litter)

I got shown pics, Pure black bunny called sooty and a grey bunny called sweep! They were stunning! The man had made this massive hutch for them which was insulated and the garden was bunny proof so they had the run of it!:D:D:D:D

They got indoors everynight for a run and had every toy there is! They really were spoiled buns (in a good way) and the woman was telling me how she hates people getting a bunny and it just living in a hutch without human contact!

I gave them advice on switching to A&P as they had on a mix and to use megazorb as they were buying £30 cat litter that the bunnies didnt really like! So they are going to change them! They bought a few new toys and treats and a tunnel and i gave them some of the cardboard boxes we dont need (for free) so they are getting spoiled this xmas!

It made me so happy:D and it made my day to know that people care:):)! They were an older couple as well (in there 60's) and its was good to know they wanted the best for their buns:D!

They were so nice and i was glad i got to meet them! (first couple that are like people from on here, nice and caring, that hav come into the shop:D)

Sorry for the long post i just had to share:oops:

what is A&P ? That megazorb tip i only discovered on here yesterday i was on carefresh (read the debate thread) Im deffo getting a big bag of it. Gona save me loads.

Any idea which rabbit food is best or if the one i have is ok? He is a lionhead crossed with a lop (apparently) i dont see much lop in him at all lol.

Im feeding mine Wagg bunny brunch (cos thats what hed been fed at the pet shop) trying to switch him onto the supa rabbit excell but he always just leaves it. Like ive been giving him half and half for ages.

I think he just prefers the musli like bits too much. ( i feed him timothy hay and safe vegs daily too)

Last edited:
Back