• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bunnies stay loved up?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I was just wondering do a well bonded pair stay loved up for life, snuggling, grooming and happy flopping on each other, for life? Or does the 'magic' fade :lol:

I thought/hoped that they would stay bonded I just wondered if they continue to be so loving towards each other? Do they have a Honeymoon period after which they groom each other less and with less enthusiasm and are content to flop out on their own?

Awe that's great...not like us humans then:lol: My to were very loved up I hope that's the case when reunited post neuter period!

Marsha and Casper are a very loved up pair. they constantly touch even if they are running about!!

if i take marsha out, casp thumps until i put her back in and if i take him out she panics.

Bailey and Alyssa haven't been together that long although its obvious they love eachother.

Henry and Annabelle are very much in love...

Awe that's great...not like us humans then:lol: My to were very loved up I hope that's the case when reunited post neuter period!

:lol: Dont think theyre anything like us humans :roll::lol:

Lottie and George are constantly grooming each other, theyre always cuddled up, and always together... if ones in the run, the other is. I think theyve got closer over time tbh :) Totally opposite to us humans :lol: xXx

for rabbit -- yes
for human -- no
for human, 10 yr. marriage = miracle
for actors/actresses in Hollywood, 10 yr. marriage = 2 mth. in Hollywood year :lol:

Back