• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange shaped poo

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well ive been with Vinnie for a few hours he just didnt seem himself hes still eating,but looked a bit funny,So i collected some poo up its all a very odd shape he was acting like he had a tummy ache but is still eating drinking and pooing
So what would cause poo like this?
000_1065.jpg

Its now looking more like this
000_1066.jpg

Oh I'm not sure, in the 2nd pic they're def looking better though now huh? Maybe the gut slowing down but not full stasis?
Love the piccies!!! I do love seeing other bunnies poo rather than just inspecting my own!! (my own bunnies' poo that is!! :lol:)

What is it like inside of you break it open?
I usually find poo's like picture 1 have a fair bit of fur in them, which indicates to me that the GI tract has slowed down and allowed it to accumulate.

What is it like inside of you break it open?
I usually find poo's like picture 1 have a fair bit of fur in them, which indicates to me that the GI tract has slowed down and allowed it to accumulate.

No fur:? i exspected to find some as i do sometimes if Miffy ever has poo like this

2nd pic looks normal.
1st pic. could be your bun chewing on the carpet, and some fiber wasn't passing thru properly, thus, the odd shape poos

Back