• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful buns

HS

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a sad time recently with losing both Bobby and Ruby in such a short time, so I thought we should celebrate our remaining buns. They've had a lovely time outside this afternoon.

Pippin hasn't stopped binkying all afternoon!

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Salt and Pepper

Bunny bottoms!
DSC00293.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

And Mr Squidgy!

DSC00290.jpg

Not quite sure how he got up here!
DSC00277.jpg

And really enjoying is porage!
DSC00280.jpg

Gorgeous pics. Mr Squidgy is so...... well.... squidgy. :lol::love: I could come round and give him a big squeeze. :):love:

awww i love them all. pippin looks really happy and settled. salt and pepper are just georgeous and well mr. squidgy :love::love::love: I WANT. :)

is that actual porridge?
i've been looking for a bunny treat to give my lot for their christmas dinner :)

Mr Squidgy!! He is one of my favorite RU buns, I love seeing pictures of him :love: :love: All of your buns are just lovely!

Aww thank you everyone!

Salt and Pepper say :wave: to their Aunty Jill.

Dayle_x - it is porage, but we only give it as Squidgy needed to gain a little weight. Mine luuuurrrrve grapes as a treat!

Squidgy has no incisors, so he can't chew! I was hoping he would enjoy digging at it, but no - he prefers the carpet!

Back