• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow & Dill pictures - FAO Honeybunny

KateB

Mama Doe
I've finally got around to uploading some pictures of Dill & Willow (before they fell out), so thought I'd share them.
Willow is currently with Auntie Jill on a hot date, but needs some "behave" vibes as he's apparently being a little naughty:roll: The picture below show that he can be nice (when he feels like it!):lol:

I have a sneaky suspicion that the boys are more closely related to parrots than they should be.....
P1000325-1-1.jpg
P1000321-1.jpg

Willow disapproves of the flashy-box thing I was pointing at him....
P1000336.jpg

Making a bid for freedom....while Dill tries to tunnel out!
P1000330.jpg

And being friends (see Auntie Jill, Willow is good sometimes!)
P1000343.jpg

Sending lots of bonding vibes to Willow & prospective wifebuns.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the nice comments.:):wave:

Dill is now busy making sure that he is fur is as white as possible for all his fans!:roll::lol:
:love:

Unfortunately it appears that he did not want a nail trim as part of his grooming. Grrr.

Last edited:
Hi lovekyt pics..and he is still being naughty:(
If he keeps behaving like this I may return him to you solo and try again after new year.....Chintz is being so good and can't understand why he doesn't want to be friends:?

Oh:( He's a little monkey. :roll: :oops:

Do tell him off from us, as we're very taken with Chintz & Taffeta :love::love:

Back