• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino and Pebbles test Hay Cookies...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
haycookies002.jpg
oooh these look nice

haycookies005.jpg
nom nom

haycookies009.jpg

haycookies029.jpg

haycookies036.jpg

haycookies041.jpg

haycookies033.jpg
"domino come quick theres more!"

Last edited:
ooohhh they look nice, where are they from?

there part of the Natura;s range so im assuming PAH etc, but sally from pamperedpiggies will be selling them as of 5th jan when she re opens her shop, i got sent these from her for the buns to test lol

stupid question but are they just made from hay as my two are to little to have anything but hay and food at the moment. but they dont seem to be eating much hay

stupid question but are they just made from hay as my two are to little to have anything but hay and food at the moment. but they dont seem to be eating much hay

100% hay :D

but its more like a treat so they tuck right in!

I got mine from the Hay Experts - they all LOVE them!! Harriet and Riley (who are walking stomachs) abandoned their veggies for them!!!

Your bunnies are so cute :love:

i got some today, going to test drive them tomorrow as clean out day tomorrow.

Also got some 'Naturals Alfalfa Rings' as a wee treat, they won't have them in cage all time but they are just alfalf hay and wicker so as a treat it'll be nice for em x

My lot demolish them in about an hour! My foster neatly strip thin layers off and neatly places them around her hutch like hay wafers - not sure how! :? :lol:

Don't do her justice, my god, what must she be like in the flesh :love:
Can i come and visit?

lol of course!

lou and gus, tinsel, alisonA,nursecroft and natsanth have all seen her lol!

Natsanth OH poked he rgently thru the run to stroke he and she was most disgusted lol

Teddy tried out the hay cookies today, he loves them! The only problem is they make far more mess than regular hay coz Teddy has to chuck them up in the air every time he wants to eat some hay lol there's tiny shavings of hay everywhere!

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

My lot love 'em I think they're a great idea although Penny seems to yank out the hay and then spit it out :roll: Got mine from P@H about £3 I think x

Back