• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AlisonA what do you make of this?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I can't really believe this :shock: Eddie suddenly "woke up" this morning and decided he is in love with Elwood :? And Elwood was so grateful for the attention. I had nothing to do with it, they just decided to get on with it :lol:

HPIM1468.jpg

HPIM1469.jpg

HPIM1470.jpg

HPIM1471.jpg

HPIM1473-1.jpg

HPIM1474-1.jpg

They have both been running round the floor together "helping" me wrap Christmas presents :lol:
I have put them back in their own cages now, but will get them out together again this evening to see what happens :D

Yes.....I am nosey TOO! :lol: But I think that is absolutely FANTASTIC! :love: Hoefully they have the makings of a strong, long-lasting friendship there! :love: :love:

Awwww bless, that's just tooo cute, thanks for posting! Bet you'd never have written that as a possibility a week ago :lol: Looks like they've just decided to tell you that they can't be faffed with all this bonding lark, they're just happy to sit together and enjoy some company :)

How are his eyes doing, are they getting any better yet? I see his nose is still a bit snotty :? But he looks very happy to have found a friend :)

Im so glad he has a new friend, they look so sweet together :love:

I hope he continues to improve, you are doing a wonderful job x

Awwww bless, that's just tooo cute, thanks for posting! Bet you'd never have written that as a possibility a week ago :lol: Looks like they've just decided to tell you that they can't be faffed with all this bonding lark, they're just happy to sit together and enjoy some company :)

How are his eyes doing, are they getting any better yet? I see his nose is still a bit snotty :? But he looks very happy to have found a friend :)

No, it never occurred to me that it could happen, I can't really believe it. Just shows how brain damaged Elly is, as he couldn't care less that there was a new male in his territory. Eddie got up and humped his face and Elly just thought someone loves me do it again :lol::lol:

His eyes are not the worse I've seen them today but his third eye lid is very red and must be painful, you can see it quite clearly in one of the pics. He is also still sneezing a bit so i will ring the vets monday morning to get a dose for the Septrin as there is obviously no improvement in his nose :(

I'm not sure if Elwood will ever was Eddie's eyes but one thing is for sure he will certainly show him how to eat hay, I don't know how he gets so much in his mouth at once :roll::lol:

Yes they are happily running around together at the moment. Eddie is a lot more active now :D It is definately a strange pairing, Eddie is following Elwood around like a little puppy while Elwood just does his own thing. Elwood did try his hardest to show Eddie how to eat hay last night but Eddie was having none of it.
I took a few more piccys I will post them on this thread in a bit :D:wave:

How very bizarre, but hey if they're happy, who cares! They obviously never read the rule book of bunny bonding :lol: So glad it has perked Eddie up too, hopefully he'll continue to improve :)

Yes they are happily running around together at the moment. Eddie is a lot more active now :D It is definately a strange pairing, Eddie is following Elwood around like a little puppy while Elwood just does his own thing. Elwood did try his hardest to show Eddie how to eat hay last night but Eddie was having none of it.
I took a few more piccys I will post them on this thread in a bit :D:wave:

Awww I thought Eddie was pretty enough to be a gay bunny :love: :lol:

They certainly seem to be getting on well, glad Elwood seems to have perked Eddie up :D

Back