• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Be sure to boycott-WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

This is now on my facebook profile.

How can the Chinese consider this to be acceptable?

Please tell all of your friends and pass this link on. I knew that this went on but didn't know that it was this bad.

I am now going to boycott Chinese products from here on in. Disgusting.

(and for those who don't actually like the way that Peta works - (I don't have an opinion on this either way at the moment), please don't dismiss this link because of your views about them; everyone should see this and then maybe something would get done).

Spine chillingly awful. It has made me burst out crying.

At the top of your profile page it should have a tool bar saying 'share link' - you just need to cut and past the link into the box. If you want to add a comment then click on preview first and you can do so.

ok Thank you :) xx

Thats terrible :cry: Poor bunnies :(

I think you really should have put a warning before leaving this link,it was very distressing:cry:
I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking. I don't know how to edit the title but will go find the instructions now. I just couldn't believe it and just bought a Donna Karan top for my Mom who loves her "comfortable" clothes at TKMax and was so furious to read that yesterday. :cry:
I totally agree with your comment Dutchess & that's how I still get info from that site but then go on to read more about it from news organizations.

That is the first time I have ever heard a bunny scream.

I am speechless. I think I am going to be sick.

How can anyone do this to any creature. It makes me ashamed to be human.

I feel sick to my stomach and can't stop crying today now I have looked at this, in particular the last video on the front page.

I feel empty and so very angered, but more than that, I can't stop thinking about how the animals must have felt as they were skinned alive. Humans can be so barbaric, I really despair.

How dare 'we' the human race think we have the right to do this to defenseless creatures.

Now, I am thinking about leather production too, China produces so much leather for cheap rubbishy high street stores leather jackets and handbags too.

So, if the consumer were to stop buying the products, there will be no market for the raw materials.

i am appaulled to read that donna karen products are so cruel. i have the perfume donna karen woman which i love... i will not be buying any more :( it is a very distressing link i didnt go any further than the intro as i dont need to see the pictures or hear the videos to imagine what goes on. its sickening. i wish fur wasnt worn grr.

I feel sick to my stomach and can't stop crying today now I have looked at this, in particular the last video on the front page.

I feel empty and so very angered, but more than that, I can't stop thinking about how the animals must have felt as they were skinned alive. Humans can be so barbaric, I really despair.

How dare 'we' the human race think we have the right to do this to defenseless creatures.

Now, I am thinking about leather production too, China produces so much leather for cheap rubbishy high street stores leather jackets and handbags too.

So, if the consumer were to stop buying the products, there will be no market for the raw materials.

I have seem many of these videos and I cannot believe that this is allowed to go on. How any person can think it is o to do that is beyond me.

I just feel so powerless. I don't wear fur or leather, I don't eat meat or fish, I rescue as many animals as I can cope with and work in a vets but it still isn't enough. We have to protect these beautiful creatures, not abuse them.

I feel sick to my stomach and can't stop crying today now I have looked at this
I'm so very sorry, I didn't mean for you or anyone to feel this way, just to spread the word to boycott Donna Karan especially at christmas. It's my understanding that productive change is most likely to come about by boycotting powerful companies like hers.
I didn't look thru everything on the site, I should have before posting it, I'll be more careful in the future, so sorry. cry:

This thread has got me thinking.. about how many companys actuelly test on animals. :? Ive looked Here and i was shocked!

I'm so very sorry, I didn't mean for you or anyone to feel this way, just to spread the word to boycott Donna Karan especially at christmas. It's my understanding that productive change is most likely to come about by boycotting powerful companies like hers.
I didn't look thru everything on the site, I should have before posting it, I'll be more careful in the future, so sorry. cry:

Please don't be sorry that you posted this link. I think it was very important that you did. I have never actively looked for stuff like this on the internet and I suppose that makes me just as bad as those that don't bat an eyelid that this goes on. I was sticking my head in the sand.

I am grateful to you for bringing this to our (my) attention as I am so totally gutted by the horrific nature, especially of the dog still alive but without any skin on it (didn't realise what it was when I first saw it) that I intend to do more about this. I will certainly boycott anyone who uses fur, I will spread the word, I will petition for it to stop, and more.

I just can't get that picture out of my head, and also those of the castor rexes hanging up by their legs still alive. I have a castor rex and this makes me feel like it's even more disgusting (if that's possible).

For gods sake, the very least they could do if they insist on producing pelts would be to euthanize first. But of course that would cost more money! It doesn't bare thinking about how they are farmed in the first place either.

So, please don't be sorry for posting it. Nobody made me look.

Back