• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed Question

Sheds come in pretty standard sizes: 8 x 6, 10 x 8, etc. I think you can get anything up to about 30ft-ish.

You're best to contact a local shed company because they'll often deliver and erect it for free.

Sheds come in pretty standard sizes: 8 x 6, 10 x 8, etc. I think you can get anything up to about 30ft-ish.

You're best to contact a local shed company because they'll often deliver and erect it for free.

I just said that to Anthony lol
Thanks!

What size would you say though? 10x8+?

Depends whether you have an attached run. If so, you could probably get away with something smaller.

Humm, probably not, would prefer them free range during day, as garden is pretty escape proof.

However wouldnt be an issue to attach a run. What size run?

If they're free range during the day, then you won't need a run. For night time a 10 x 8 should be big enough...plus you can put shelves in to increase floor space :D

If they're free range during the day, then you won't need a run. For night time a 10 x 8 should be big enough...plus you can put shelves in to increase floor space :D

Thanks!! :D

Will hunt for a 10x8, that will sit nicely at bottom of garden where sheds are. :D

:lol: You are a nutter! I could never bond mine into a 4 Peppa couldn't cope with the stress and Nesbit is so protective of her. Most shed makers will go beyond 10x8 as well if you think you'll need it. ;)

:shock::shock::shock: Gosh Nat your feeling very brave just lately!! :lol: Good on you hun! :D xXx

Cheers for links!

Going to get as big as we can, but want good quality, so let the shed hunting begin!

I know, its the OH. Its nice to see them all together too. :)

Back