• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why use hay racks or feeders?

Hopper

Mama Doe
Whats the point when yo can just plonk the bale in the room :lol:

Faye (cottonmather) did the farm run today and brought my hay bale we split and a sack of magazorb and rabbit food. I normaly section bale of hay off and bag it to store it but I have ran out of black bin bags. So for now I plonked it in bedroom until tomorrow when i go shopping. Just been up to room and the buns must think they are in Hay heaven as they have obviously tucked right in and munched a nice tunnel through hay :lol::lol:

Held by many to be the epitome of the luxury watch, the Rolex legend began to grow in 1926. Then Rolex introduced the "Oyster Case;" the world`s first waterproof wristwatch. The Rolex "Perpetual" was the first automatic winding watch. Rolex watches were worn by both Sir Edmund Hillary and his Sherpa guide Tensing Norgay when they were ascending Everest in 1953. Rolex had the vision to perfect the wristwatch, while the pocket watch was king. It was the first watch company that used advertising. Today, the Rolex Yacht master upholds the Rolex watch legacy. With Rolex replica watches you will be really successful! Let us prove you that these Rolex replica watches are almost similar to original ones.Rolex Watches Wholesale,Rolex watches for sale
another reported :D

lucky bunnys! :lol:
Timmy, M'toe and Silas pulled half a bale down while I was away - they had a great time with it, but peed all over it :roll::lol:

:lol: The whole floor is covere in hay today, yet the bale still stands :lol:

It will be split and bagged later though.

Back