• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelica, Toffee, Jack, Ollie & Violet..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...are now all friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It used to be Angelica, Jack and Toffee as a 3, then Ollie and Violet as a 2!

OMG! I am over the moon!

No aggression, all comfortable and happy!

I cant believe it!!!

:love:

SDC11519.jpg

SDC11520.jpg

SDC11522.jpg

SDC11527.jpg

SDC11525.jpg

SDC11524.jpg

SDC11523.jpg

SDC11518.jpg

SDC11521.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Gosh Nat, you really are the Queen of bonding!! :lol:

EDT: What pretty bunnies!! Love the gray and white bunny :love::love:

They look happy :) xXx Well done hun xXx

so this was the secret bond!! they all in vi's shed then?
thats fab!! so whos with who now?
xx

For now, they will go back into Violets Shed. Were on the look out for a bigger shed.

Right we have

Lopsy, Bo, Amstel and Rosie (Cotton)

then we have

Angelica, Jack, Toffee, Ollie and Violet.

The others are still in pairs cept Little Ben and Ruby!

Anth mentioned bonding everyone into one big group! GULP! :shock: Dont think we will though!

For now, they will go back into Violets Shed. Were on the look out for a bigger shed.

Right we have

Lopsy, Bo, Amstel and Rosie (Cotton)

then we have

Angelica, Jack, Toffee, Ollie and Violet.

The others are still in pairs cept Little Ben and Ruby!

Anth mentioned bonding everyone into one big group! GULP! :shock: Dont think we will though!

corr blimey can u imagine vet trips lol :lol::lol:

Nat they all looked so relaxed together - what a lovely little group :D:love: You are an expert in bonding & so is Anth - maybe you should try the 2 groups together??? :shock:

were yours all placid bunnies in the first place?.....sitting here thinking I could maybe contemplate two of my pairs bonding but some of my pairs have one bunny thats stroppy and im not so sure about them.

were yours all placid bunnies in the first place?.....sitting here thinking I could maybe contemplate two of my pairs bonding but some of my pairs have one bunny thats stroppy and im not so sure about them.

Placid bunnies, nope!!

In my four, i was worried about 3 of them. All are okay!

In this group, i was worried about Jack as he bullied Tommy from the old group and resulted in some nasty injuries. I also worried, as bonding Ollie and Violet was awful...

BUT, look at them now :love: :love:

yes I think it's time to bond the to groups together while they are all feeling happy and accepting of new bunnies!!! :lol:

Back