• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in shock - Boris just bit someone!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:shock: To say that I'm shocked is an understatement! My sister had a friend over and as she sat down on the floor Boris attacked her and bit her really hard,he's never ever done that before :shock: Well it was mainly her fault,she's been here before and knows all too well not to mess with this little man,he is very shy and careful around people he doesn't know or trust and doesn't like it when they approach him too quickly,which she tends to do,even though I've told her not to :? She insists on wanting to cuddle him even though he tells her off (by growling,mostly). I know that technically Boris didn't do anything wrong,he was just letting her know that she was putting him in a situation in which he didn't feel comfortable,and even a small,cute,innocent looking animal has a right to do so. Yet I'm shocked. And feeling guilty. God,my rabbit actually bit someone! :shock:

well hopefully shell learn for next time to leave him alone...

ive learned that alvin nips when im really pushing my luck so she must of really gone too far... hope there wasnt blood tho :shock:

Yeah I mean I've told her not to approach him too quickly,a piece of advice she's ignored on several occasions. :?

Last edited:
aww. miffys constantly growling at everyone including me, but shes never bit anyone, well not a proper bite, she nibbles on clothes etc.
I never underestimate her though, shes a wicked little witch most of the time! i don't know how i put up with her hormonal ways :lol::lol:
hopefully now shes had her op. they'll calm down but it's been a week and 4 days and i've only seen slightly less territorial behaviour, i wish she would show some affection now and then.

Well she probably won't do it again which is a good thing,it really annoys him!

Aw I bet your girl will calm down eventually :)

Back