• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

going away for a week in march

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
what should i do with Crystal and Misty? my sister has offered to look after them but she can barely remember to brush her teeth never mind feed and water the buns :? she also has a dirt fear so theres no way she would clean them out :?

im abit iffy with boarding places as their all cat and dog ones here but they do take in small animals aswell but they dont get out for exercise not sure they really know much about them to be honest :? so would constantly worry while im away.

just not sure what to do i go away in March so not long :?

clean there teeth :?:shock:

hope you find soemthing soon cant you aska friend or dont ppl on here run boarding as well :wave:

hmmm... I would ask someone to come in and feed them, but someone with experience. As they have known EC you would have to be honest with a boarding place, otherwise it would put their own buns at risk.

If all the boarding places near you have dogs and cats, could you take the buns to somewhere nearer that you are going to go to.

Back