• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REWs: How do you keep yours white?

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Pheebs is such a messy soul. Her paws are still black from when we got her (RSPCA had kept her on newspaper) and we've had her since the 2nd. She's so grubby!!
She's also nt been spayed, but is the most placid bunny EVER! She's never bitten us and is currently sat next to Martyn on the floor letting him kiss her nose, and then she gives him a kiss back on his :)

i use a thick layer of hay in the litter tray so pearl never acutally stands on the newspaper

eta - alvin peed on pearls face when they first met... we had to wait for it to grow out... in a few months pheebs feet should be white again :D

Casper has Marsha to keep him Daz white!! lyyssssiiiiiieeee keeps herself white by grooming herself alot xxx

She'll be white again after she has moulted.

My white bunny is always white with the exception of her feet, which are always brown or black from running around outside. She is very long haired too so I have no idea how she stays so white!

My white buns are pretty clean apart from the bottom of the feet where they run around in the garden, i have tried to clean them before but they just get dirty again when they are back outside!

Salt was yellow when he arrived, as the dirty boys were always peeing on each other! Jill had them neutered before they came here though, so it soon stopped and Salt is now a beautiful white. The bottoms of his feet are a dirty
yellowish colour - I assume from sitting in hay. he's perfect just as he is though.

Back