• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You Mum!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
aww my mum is officially the best!!

Pampered Piggies was briefly open for a few weeks at xmas before it opens again in 2009 (jan). I couldnt get th ebuns anything because i couldnt afford it.

Today, a parcel comes for my mum. so when she got home she told me to open is..

Its 5 8inch willow balls, a willow toy selection pack, Bunny xmas dinner, bunny xmas pudding, and willow rings! :D:D:D

AND sally put in some naturals hay cookies (they r huge!) for me as she would like my guys to test them so i can take piccies for her!

HOW awesome? bearing in my mind my mum has NEVER bougth something online herself she always need my help!

awww i think that was so sweet!

Your Mum is a diamond, Sarah Jane! :D And your buns are SO lucky.....they are going to have a GREAT Christmas! :D :D

Your Mum is a diamond, Sarah Jane! :D And your buns are SO lucky.....they are going to have a GREAT Christmas! :D :D

i was so suprised! she always told me i was wasting my money lol!!

I have to take piccies of them devouring the hay cakes hehehe as they are official testers! :D

Wow - your Mum must love those buns as much as you do SJ. Then again, it would be hard not to - they're gorgeous!:love:

Last edited:
Back