• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesterday I received............

**leanne**

Warren Scout
My first ever rabbit bite!!!!! :roll: It was also off my frenchie and lets say he has kinda big teeth. I've only had rabbits for 5 years but have never been bitten before. I don't think he meant it as I was getting his hay out the bag at the time so think he may have mistook my hand. But I was feeling a little low yesterday so I yelped and shouted at him about Santa Paws not coming. But afterwards I realised that it didn't actually hurt that much (but he did draw blood) and it did throb? Now I feel really guilty bout shouting at him about santa paws not coming because its going to be his first proper christmas as he was neglected before. :cry:

Hehe i've had rabbits for around 8 years and i've only had one bite. The bunny responsible was dear sweet warren and he did get a real telling off. Needless to say he didn't do it again lol
Helen xx

i got bitten by someones rabbit they were lookin after while they were on holiday. I had been stroking our female lop and then went to give him some attention, it latched onto my arm and lets just say he mistook my arm for a female rabbit:oops::oops:
and i had to wait for him to finish before i could get his teeth out my arm:roll:

Charlies bitten me a few times, but it's more when he walks over to me and I don't instantly cuddle him so he demands attention :roll:

Back