• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy Gets Ready For Christmas!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Today Timmy received his LOVELY new Christmas Stocking in the post that Maizy made in aid of Southampton Rabbit Rescue. He LOVED it.....and so do I!!! Thank you SO much, Jacquie!!! xxxxx

It really put him into the Christmas spirit, so he decided to put his decorations and his tree up tonight! :D Here are some pics!!!!! :love:

AAAATimmyXmas.jpg

AAAATimmyXmas2.jpg

AAAATimmyXmas4.jpg

AAAATimmyXmas6.jpg

AAAATimmyXmas3.jpg

AAAATimmyXmas5.jpg

aawwh! Timmy! :love:
I hope you have been a good boy for santa xxx

Timmy is actually in trouble again at the moment......so he has a LOT of 'being good' to do before Santa comes! :oops: Being a free range bunny DOES have it's temptations, you know. Last night just before bedtime I was sitting chatting with one of my daughters (19), and she picked up her mobile phone from the table to plug it in to charge overnight. She suddenly shrieked, 'TIMMY.....you little ******!!!' (unrepeatable! :oops:) and then Timmy came shooting out from under the table with a piece of her phone charger wire in his mouth! :shock: :oops: It was a brand new charger that she has only had for 3 days, and has waited weeks to get it as she bought it online and they kept messing her order up. He kept trying to make up to her after that, and she kept telling him to go away......so finally he went and sulked in the corner. :cry: So now Timmy has to be a REEEEEEALLY good boy for the next week to get back in Santa's good books!!! :lol:

Timmy is actually in trouble again at the moment......so he has a LOT of 'being good' to do before Santa comes! :oops: Being a free range bunny DOES have it's temptations, you know. Last night just before bedtime I was sitting chatting with one of my daughters (19), and she picked up her mobile phone from the table to plug it in to charge overnight. She suddenly shrieked, 'TIMMY.....you little ******!!!' (unrepeatable! :oops:) and then Timmy came shooting out from under the table with a piece of her phone charger wire in his mouth! :shock: :oops: It was a brand new charger that she has only had for 3 days, and has waited weeks to get it as she bought it online and they kept messing her order up. He kept trying to make up to her after that, and she kept telling him to go away......so finally he went and sulked in the corner. :cry: So now Timmy has to be a REEEEEEALLY good boy for the next week to get back in Santa's good books!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh Timmy!! If you're really good for the next few days, I'm sure Santa will overlook all your naughtiness. ;);)

Aww Timmy are you checking your stocking is put up just right? I bet Santa will forgive your moment of naughtiness and will buy you something nice. My Moo is in the naughty books for eating my tree wires, but I'm sure Santa will forgive her too! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's JUST what it looks like, doesn't it?!? I said to my daughter it looks like he was trying to push it and it was VEEEEERY heavy!!! :lol:

He's a bit odd sometimes.................:lol: I couldn't POSSIBLY love him more than I do, though! :love: :love:

Oh great pics :D and I'm so pleased the stocking is a success :D. Now Timmy, no more phone chargers:no: just spend the next few days being a good boy, so Santa can bring something nice!:D

Back