• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dee is sooooo helpful, in love xx

Now with extras!!!!

Just opened a box of two to send one off to Richard rabbit, and found that they now come with extras:D:D
Comes with
♦ large shelf, with ladder
(i would personaly cut a thin piece of ply and cover the wire floor of the shelf and use a wooden ramp instead of the wire ladder)
♦Corner covered litter box, with clips to hold fast to side of cage.
♦Very large hay/grass rack.
♦Plastic food bowl
♦Plastic flat sided water bottle and clip
♦Plus another bit that i have not worked out what it is!!!!!!

The shelf could be used to spilt the cage in two, for when bonding pairs,:love:
if you use cable ties etc.:)

If you have a Giant bunny you would need to take all the bits out.:?

The extra bits might explain why they have gone up a little bit, would of been nice to of know, did take me a long time to work out the shelf was a shelf:roll::roll:.
there is another a bit, must be really blonde but can't work out what it's for.:cry:
Have put new photos of cage on siite, if you want to be noisy...;):p
http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=75_103&products_id=175

new toys

Excellent , sounds like it is not bad value with all the extras, give me some thing to play with on Christmas day :lol::lol::lol: Us boys with new toys, who needs a wi machine, Rabbits are far more fun :lol::lol:

yipeee

:D I have got my 150 cage, it HUGE !!!! And so many bits extra.... will try and do
pictures when I work out how to... :oops:

Is your thrianta very bold, mine is, no soon out of his indoor cage he found staircase and was off to explore !!! :lol::lol::lol: very hard to type with cat on lap dont you find ....... must go things to do .

And thank you Dee for getting it to me soooooooo fast :love: :love:

me clever

Worked out where it all goes, which was the blonde bit you cant work out?
:lol::lol::lol: ..

Red has taken over the front room ..... :love:

Back