• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This makes me so cross!

TeddyPatches

Warren Scout
Why do people buy new animals and then use them as an excuse to get rid of the unwanted ones?! And why let your buns have babies if you don't want them!!!!! Found this on Preloved:

FREE TO GOOD HOME!!!

[View full size]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details
Type: Private Advert
Price: Free
Updated: 3 hours ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
I have 3 beautyful baby rabbits , 2 rabbits and 4 guinea-pigs all needed a new home they are very friendly and ideal for children they are for sale due to time and cost because just got a pony , free to good home no fault of there own , so please e-mail me for infomation and pictures. hutches and their things all included.

That is so sad :(
Also meant to say i feel sorry for the pony to, if they do not have the time or money for the other pets God help them when they have to start paying out for the pony :cry:

Can someone rescue them? :(

And just look at the photo!
1289205-592m.jpg

Some people make me so mad :evil::evil::evil: What I just don't understand is why anyone can take any pet on & give it up just coz they get a new one :evil: Would they do that with a child???? Stupid :censored: people!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Some people make me so mad :evil::evil::evil: What I just don't understand is why anyone can take any pet on & give it up just coz they get a new one :evil: Would they do that with a child???? Stupid :censored: people!!! :censored::censored::censored:

I often think that, what if the rabbit was a child? :?

Back