• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss Sophie!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Sophie is in for her Spay tomorrow, so I dropped her off tonight, but its weird not having her around, very quiet.

Anything I should do? She is already indoors, but really would like to put her back in her own area, even if it is with restricted access.

Rather scared as she is so young (16 weeks) but I know it needs to be done now as she is becoming rather agressive, which isn't helped by her nervous disposition.

Can't wait til she is home tomorrow! I finish early which is even better

Just keep her quiet, i would restrict her space so she cant dash about or climb and offer her plenty of food/veg/treats. Keep her warm

Also a water bowl near her :)

Hope she is okay! :)

Restrict her space and ensure she cant jump up on to anything. Give her a cumfy bed that isnt Made from Hay or straw as it would irritate her wound. Make sure she has hay to eat though of cause and plenty of water in a bowl. Hope she heals soon. XxX

weird thing is she isn't a veg/treats kinda girl, she has lovely golden poos, she thinks our current bale of hay is fantastic and can't get enough!. refuses most stuff. She does like the occasional cabbage leaf. so it may make it difficult getting her to eat.

weird thing is she isn't a veg/treats kinda girl, she has lovely golden poos, she thinks our current bale of hay is fantastic and can't get enough!. refuses most stuff. She does like the occasional cabbage leaf. so it may make it difficult getting her to eat.

Does she like dandelion or grass? If she loves hay then great she may well eat that straight away.:D

Sophie is in for her Spay tomorrow, so I dropped her off tonight, but its weird not having her around, very quiet.

Anything I should do? She is already indoors, but really would like to put her back in her own area, even if it is with restricted access.

Rather scared as she is so young (16 weeks) but I know it needs to be done now as she is becoming rather agressive, which isn't helped by her nervous disposition.

Can't wait til she is home tomorrow! I finish early which is even better

Fingers crossed Louise!!! Hope she's ok! :) Keep us updated x

Sophie came through it all fine. And is currently recovering in the living room (in a cage!) She is munching on a little hay, but no veg or pellets as yet.

It has also been confirmed (subject to bunny run) that she will have a husbun in the new year :D:D:love:

Back