• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are Eric and Ernie Plotting an escape?

No word of a lie.
I went into the shed today and Eric and Ernie had their yellow pages open on........................................................

Locksmiths:shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should be worried:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
FOund Ernie in the run this morning singing "Please release me, Let me go!".............................

They're upto something I'm sure:evil::evil:

They're just waiting for that fluffy white stuff & then they'll get their snowmobiles out and be free :D

Abraham-Louis Breguets genius has had a real impact on the watch making history. Both Napoleon and Wellington were consulting their Breguets! Breguet is also another legend of horology. It was the first who produced automatic watches, the famous perpetuelles. It manufactured the first wrist watch in 1810. Even queen Victorie kept time with the beautiful Breguet watches. With Breguet replica watch with Swiss movement you will be really successful! Replica Breguet Watch,Swiss Replica Breguet Watch

Reported
:D

I think they've been talking to Tyson and Bruno. We found them 3 times in the garden when they were "locked" in their run (attached to the shed). OH came home from work, opened back door and there they were laughing at him.
Discovered a little gap in the run that they'd managed to squeeze through. :lol:

I think they've been talking to Tyson and Bruno. We found them 3 times in the garden when they were "locked" in their run (attached to the shed). OH came home from work, opened back door and there they were laughing at him.
Discovered a little gap in the run that they'd managed to squeeze through. :lol:

I'm glad mine aren't the only 2 to do that.

Ernie managed to open the catflap lastt week. I went out at 7.15am and there he was in the run!!! Looking at me as if to say, "you want something?"
I thought I was cracking up!! Had I been sleep walking and already opened it, had I not closed it last night? But I think it just didn't quite close on the catch properly. Mind you he must have had to force it to open it!!

My husband thinks Eric pushed him through, to get him out of his way.:lol::lol::lol:

Thankfully he couldn't have been out long because he was still warm!

It's double checked for safety now.

Little escape artists!!!

Back