• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wobbling...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Should I still be thinking constantly about my dream bunny and stalking him on RR weeks after deciding not to adopt him.

Gah!!! :(

awww hun, its hard. i was like that with getting my new ones, if you love it and have the money, and time, go for it.

but if you don't, he remains a dream xxx

aww it must be so hard. i know you made the decision with your head for all the right reasons for you at this time.

( i know i don't help but we would have him for 2 weeks next August!:oops:sorry:oops:)

You know you really want to go for it Sooz! Life is too short not to ensure we pursue our dreams - go for it I say, but then I've obviously got no will power when it comes to bunnies :roll::roll::lol::lol:

You know you really want to go for it Sooz! Life is too short not to ensure we pursue our dreams - go for it I say, but then I've obviously got no will power when it comes to bunnies :roll::roll::lol::lol:

haha...me neither,Ive got Blue's sister....I think Sooz should go for it too.

aaaw Sooz....this must be so hard for you....if boarding for 2 weeks is an issue I'd happily do that for you....Cinders is such a pretty and friendly bunny I'm sure her brother would be too........

Back