• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you

It would depend on her personality. She may get a long fine. However she may fight with them and that would make it harder if you wanted to bond them later after she is neutered.

Thats what i thought.
If i did try and it worked? Would i have to separate and rebond after her spay or can they all go together with her?

I have an young unspayed female in my group :)

So i would say it can work but you have to be careful to make sure you get her spayed before hormones really kick in and then of course you run the risk of not being able to bond her back in once she has been spayed and had cage rest :?

I've done it. My Kendra was the only unspayed in a 13/then a 9 until she was about 18 months old. She gets on really well with all of them, & it was her size that put me off a spay. Introducing her was easy too. She was only a few weeks old, I did it in the garden (not properly neutral:oops:) & nobun batted an eyelid:D

I have an young unspayed female in my group :)

So i would say it can work but you have to be careful to make sure you get her spayed before hormones really kick in and then of course you run the risk of not being able to bond her back in once she has been spayed and had cage rest :?

I took her to the vets with another female, & they lived in a dog crate within the bun room. To re-bond, I put them for a couple of hours in semi-neutral (the garden) - no probs:D

I took her to the vets with another female, & they lived in a dog crate within the bun room. To re-bond, I put them for a couple of hours in semi-neutral (the garden) - no probs:D

I have to take Sienna out of a group of 4 to get her neutered in the new year, I am so worried that they will not accept her back :?

I have to take Sienna out of a group of 4 to get her neutered in the new year, I am so worried that they will not accept her back :?

Can someone go with her?

I have a pair to rebond to the group in Spring - they haven't been living in the same room (Alfie needs heat!) - Polly is a feisty one & I'm nervous about re-introducing to Other Feisty Bun Sugar:roll:

Ano im considering getting honey another half but there is a certain two on here im looking at but just worried honey doesnt bond with a male and female pair.....

there from starlights so too fgar to take honey to be bonded! would need to take to local rescue i suppose but then if they dont bond need to consider keeping them apart wich i dont really want to do...

Back