• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie wraps up warm to go out....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Bless!!

bon003.jpg

"Mummy this coat is snuggly"

bon001.jpg

"will i be warm enough?"

bon005.jpg

"off we go!"

it kept her nice and snug on her walk, kept her belly warm too which is where most coats are thinner, this one is thick and stretchy underneath so she wont get too old!

:D

Bonnie would like to say thank you to the person who donated this beautiful coat to her. I meant to say a thank you when we got it, but then i went away to uni and havent had a chance for her to wear it.

a VERY kind member sent us this coat after bonnie was ill in august/september time as bonnie had chewed thru her coat to get at her lump. and after the £400 vet bill i couldnt afford to get her a new coat aswell, so i put a post in the for sale/wanted asking for a spare coat anyone has for cheap.

A few days later a brand new soft snuggly pink coat arrived and its perfect for her because of how it does up, its less hassle for her!

so on behalf of bonnie i would like to say thanks to that special RU member!

Back