• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rearranging his litter tray

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Gizmo keeps deciding his litter tray is in the wrong place, so moves it around with his head, which is fine. But he's now realised he can lift it :? Its pretty heavy, so i must have a pretty strong bunny, but I really want to stop him because its making an awful mess! Any ideas how I can stop him?!?

Other than fixing it down somehow I think Not.

Ernie loves to empty his out, the minute I've cleaned it and put new bedding in:evil::evil:

Once I've put it all back in again he's fine - I think he does it just to prove a point............. He's the boss!!!:lol::lol::lol:

not a clue but if you figure it out please let me know - my buns never stick to the rules and just when I have found out a way to work around their habits they change them again! Grrrrr

Other than fixing it down somehow I think Not.

Ernie loves to empty his out, the minute I've cleaned it and put new bedding in:evil::evil:

Once I've put it all back in again he's fine - I think he does it just to prove a point............. He's the boss!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Boo does this too, she also likes to rip uo the neswpaper on the bottom of her cage :evil: bless her :lol:

miffy does it too, i've no idea why but when she does it I usually just take the opertunity and clean her whole cage out.

Lola does this too :roll: Literally gets her head underneath and turns it upside down, then sits on top of it :roll:

Wonder if its possible for a bunny NOT to be litter trained :? Dont think Lola will ever use her tray :evil::(

Lola does this too :roll: Literally gets her head underneath and turns it upside down, then sits on top of it :roll:

Wonder if its possible for a bunny NOT to be litter trained :? Dont think Lola will ever use her tray :evil::(

At least she doesnt use it and then tips it out! Gizmo likes to wee and poop in his, then tip it out! makes far more mess that way!

Back