• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur.....

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Best place to buy Panacur?
I was going to get from P@H but if i can get it cheaper elsewhere then it would be better:D

EDIT: Also does anyone buy from vetuk??? Is it any good? :D:wave:

Last edited:
Not sure as haven't priced it up but have you tried vet.co.uk?
I get my cat stuff from there, Frontline, Drontal cat worming tablets, Feliway.

Rabswood

EDIT: Also does anyone buy from vetuk??? Is it any good? :D:wave:

That's the cheapest place I found for Panacur. :) I've bought stuff from them 3 or 4 times now and they take a couple of days to despatch stuff so it's not bad. ;)

P@H is £6 something, so vetuk would be so much better having 7 buns! Just wondered what delivery was like and if its safe to order from! you can never be to careful!!!:D

I get it from Vetuk too.

Fife rabbit rescue have a vetuk link on their homepage. They get 5% when you buy through the link :)

Right so if i order now is it ok to start giving as soon as i get it? or is there a certain time of the year thats best?

And ive to give twice a year! like every 6 months or something?

Thanks for all the help:D:wave:

Right so if i order now is it ok to start giving as soon as i get it? or is there a certain time of the year thats best?

And ive to give twice a year! like every 6 months or something?

Thanks for all the help:D:wave:

theres no more effective time in the year to give it, but yes defro do ALL bunnys twice a year or when the litters are 8wks old! mine get panacured/coxioded twice a year always right it on a calander aswell to help yo keep track

I get mine from the vets at about £10. It's easy to get and no delivery. I give my rabbits panacur three times a year (every 4 months).

does anyone have the link to actual product they use on their buns from vet Uk. Im a total new comer too. Do you give it to the buns oraly using a siringe?

so i would i have to buy 9 of them to make a 9 day course for 1 rabbit?

No, but how many tubes you need will depend on the weight of your bunnies. Each tube contains 18 graduations & you give each bunny 1 graduation per day per 2.5kg bodyweight.

Alfie and Bubbles both weigh less than 2.5kg, so have one graduation each for 9 days meaning one tube does them both. Hope that makes sense. :)

Back