• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a pet shop that I'm really happy with! :D

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi

Just wanted to share this as I've been searching for so long now!
bunny.gif

I was talking to my veg shop lady and she told me she'd found a little shop in Woolaston (Stourbridge, West Mids) that dont keep livestock. So I popped up there and found this tiny shop tucked in to back of a shopping arcade that I've always thought was a gift shop type place! :shock:

I checked with the lady and they will order in anything that I need, with next day availability. Their hay is most of the time organic, but as it isn't all the time, they cant advertise it as organic. It is dust extracted, good quality. They stock Meadow, Western Timothy Hay, Alfalfa, SS pellets, can order SS Rat, Hills SS Kitten, bun toys, heatpads, anything really! She even said they will deliver to the door if I cant pick up!

Best of all, they dont keep animals as they are disgusted with the idea!
QBl56xDVFgT62koQrWFOVdbMnYdt2.gif

I've got a couple of sacks of rat food on order in another shop, but I will be placing a large order with her in the new year, I will let you know if she is as good as she sounds!

That is excellent:D:D

I would love to open up my own pet shop/adoption centre where i sell pet products but not animals and where i take in unwanted or sick rabbits, nurse them back to health and get them neutered and rehome them!!

Do not know how id go about that though!!!! :lol::lol:
would be good though!!!!

Well done on finding the store:thumb:

I know!

I've been trying to locate a local store, as I really spend so much on all the furrues every month, so I want to find a shop I can get a good relationship with. The only other shop in the area that has recently stopped keeping animals for sale is pathetic, he says timothy hay is "too hard to get hold of"! :shock: Al the rest have animals for sale, so I am soooo happy I found this one!

Back