• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi :)

Pookie

New Kit
Hi
After a long time of not having rabbits due to my boyfriends allergy finally I have found a bunny he is not allergic to. :love: I met a lovely baby rex rabbit and no eye swelling, sneezing etc from him so we brought her home we are so happy! She is currentlyin a 6ft by 2ft hutch but is a standard bunny so we wanted her to have plenty of room and are building a large outdoor pen for her so she can have lots of room to run around when she grows up a bit.
We are hoping to get her a friend but need to find another rex which will be a bit of a search.
Look forward to chatting to you all.

Hiya and welcome :wave:. I have two mini rexes that I got from a rescue as babies. I love rexes, they are so cute. :love: Any piccies?

ignoring the spammer at the end ther(iv reported) and welcome to ru. sounds loverly be wary with rexes as due to their fur they are more prone to sore hocks this can be avoided by not putting them onto hard surfaces... so grass is ideal and givign a thick very deep layer of hay as bdding :) im sure you will elarn loads on here :) ps a good size hutch for sure! :) so any peole get teh tiny ones and dont realise about how much space buns need its good you obviously did some research first.. maybe once older and neutered you could get a nuetrered freind for your rabbit from a rescue? bunnys alwasy seem so much happier with a freind oh adn best to ask other rex owners about winter accomodation as i would imagine their fur isnt as thick and may need extra insulation over cold nights xxx xx

Back