• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccine card

i think it varys by manufacturer on the actual look and the pet type too.. my dogs vaccine card is different to the rabbits and my moms cats ones are different again :D

I noticed mine are from Southampton, there is even a bit where i can put a photo of the animal. :D

My vet gave me cards made by Intervet, I suspect a lot of other vets use the same one as they probably mass produce :)

Varies from practice. Molly and Faline's one were slim and yellow, but at the new vets for the other buns they were blue and broad and more 'papery'.

Frank's is a bog standard Intervet one. Dulcie's is a fancy A5 booklet printed by the practise she was done by with lots of rabbit care info.

I think every single dog one I've had over the years has been different.

i have intervet rabbit ones for my 3 bunnies and cat has a cat specific one from companion care vets.

Back