• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa at work.....

Each year we do a Secret Santa at work which is always a huge laugh, big event with food and a 'fairy' handing out the gifts!

Got a huge gift bag with 6 separate presents in.....all for my bunnies! :lol:

Kept thinking, this next one must be something for me....but no! So, will be rewrapping those and getting them out again for Gregory and Gretel on Christmas day!

They will have so many presents to open and I will have none! My Mum and Dad got me a new washing machine in August for joint Bday/Christmas! Quite depressing really that the thing I'm looking forward to most is giving presents to my rabbits....went home and cried I felt so sad!

Oooh we have our secret santa tomorrow. I got a right cocky little **** (but we do love him, so it will be good humoured) who insists that he never picked a name and he hates secret santa. We all remember him picking a name and moaning about it, but now he doesn't know who he is buying for so will have to get something generic like wine or chocolates.

Fortunately, I got him :D He doesn't drink hot drinks and he hates cats, so I have carefully selected one of my old unused cat mugs out of the cupboard for him :D I also got some typical hilarious christmassy socks and a couple of other bits of tat. Also he loves buying out of date stuff and bringing it in for everyone, always an eye for a bargain...so he has some of those too :lol: They will all be wrapped separately for maximum embarrassment at him having forgotten to do his one in the first place.

What did the Bunnies get then :D

I'm looking forward to giving the animals their presents, Jack is being more loving so might bring him in the living room on xmas morning to let him have his gift basket. :)

My pressie went down a treat......

A few years ago the lunchtime supervisors at work got walkie talkies so they could screech at each other down those....

One got left in the staffroom and after enjoying many calls for 'cloth needed in dinner hall', and 'Matthew's trying to climb over the fence again', Janet decided to play a naughty trick....

She had recently downloaded some Peter Kay ringtones on her phone - she played 'It's Spittin, everybody in!' over teh walkie talkies.....

We watched with delight as 2 or 3 dinner ladies on the playground turned their hands over and looked to the sunny June sky for the rain!

Anyway, I got Janet this year so got her an umbrella which said 'It's spittin, everybody in!'

What did the Bunnies get then :D

I'm looking forward to giving the animals their presents, Jack is being more loving so might bring him in the living room on xmas morning to let him have his gift basket. :)

They've got a new treat ball, a rafia carrot, a bunny stocking, some carrot sticks - loads!

Back