• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny! x

char1987

New Kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I have recently got a 7 week old bunny. He is very relaxed an so far doesn't seem to mind being stroked and also seems to be using his litter tray. :D There is just one problem.... he has learnt where the door is to his cage and once the door is closed he bites the bars of the cage in an effort to try and escape!! The cage is quite big and he has toys, think he just loves the freedom. Does anyone have any ideas of how I might try to prevent this????? x x

there was a thread on this earlier on today i think... Ive pretty much found its unpreventable with honey sometimes they just dont like being locked away honey does the same thing but we try to ignore her and she stops aslong as they have lots of free time and space to roam about in and toys etc tings to keep them occupied then......:thumb:

Back