• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where have all the greens gone?

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
In Preston....who is buying them all!! I've tried 2 different supermarkets for 4 days in a row now and I can't get any spring greens! :shock:

The buns are protesting at the rubbishy "pre-cut" stuff and I need some nice stuff to get Fozzie eating again after her dental!! Where is it all?

Anyone else having problems?

My local Asda has stopped selling spring greens and my buns love them! I dont no if id be able to get them in Tesco!! anyone know?:D:wave:

My local Asda has stopped selling spring greens and my buns love them! I dont no if id be able to get them in Tesco!! anyone know?:D:wave:

The supermarkets around here haven't had any for a while either! Tesco do sell them normally, but they call them fresh greens

Ive not been able to get them in sainsburys or morrisons for a while but good old tescos have still got them although the price has gone up by 20p a pack.

I couldn't get any yesterday at the Tesco nearest to me, so today I ventured to the big one a bit further away, and they had some there. They seemed to be getting snapped up really quickly though, so I guess a LOT of people are noticing the sudden scarcity of them. I use about 3 bags of them a day, and my buns will be LOST if we are suddenly unable to get any......they LOVE them!!! :(

I couldn't get any yesterday at the Tesco nearest to me, so today I ventured to the big one a bit further away, and they had some there. They seemed to be getting snapped up really quickly though, so I guess a LOT of people are noticing the sudden scarcity of them. I use about 3 bags of them a day, and my buns will be LOST if we are suddenly unable to get any......they LOVE them!!! :(

3 bags a day??:shock::shock::shock:

I thought my 4 bags a week was bad!!

Oh i know-B really misses her spring greens.swapped to curly kale,carrot +TOPS.Shes on unhealthy things at mo-full of sugar and calcium.She wont eat anything else!Bring back the spring greens!!!!!!

Haven't they gone out of season or something (that's what me gran-in law said!) I'm having trouble getting them too but did manage to find a small bag at the local greengrocers. The little monstrs really miss having it. :roll:

I too have been looking for greens in my usual haunts, Morrisons, co-op, asda for days and cannot find them. Rabbits are on cucumber, sprouts and green beans.

i haven't been able to get any either. though i have never ever seen them in my local tesco, have to go sainsburys or asda. i had to get some pre cut stuff that doesn't last a giant very long!though she's loving her brussel sprouts on the stalk currently!

I asked in Asda yestersay as they didn't have any. Chap said there is a supply problem:cry:
Tesco's haven't had any for weeks, so I thank god for the little veggie shop in our village - I buy about £6 a week from him so he gets loads in for me.:D

OMG I just thought tescos was running low on Monday because everyone was on a health thingy for Christmas.Spring greens are my bunnies staple and they don't really like anything else

Back