• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They have arrived safely!! U/D NEWS!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks so much to Jill, Faye and Kirsty!!!

Cotton is soooo gorgeous!! Shes such a little cutie, settled right in, munching hay and eating pellets, hopping about, chinning everything! Shes a babe!! :love::love: Going to have a chat with the OH and decide who to bond her with. :love: :love:

Lottie and Albie are such an adorable couple, i have NO idea why no-one has wanted them!! Lottie has had some noserubs, Albie however is abit nervous, so will leave him to settle!! :love::D

:love: :love:

Im so happy, cant concentrate on this Uni work!!

Last edited:
Glad they arrived safely

and yep Cotton..like all her siblings..is gorgeous:love:

A huge thank you to Kirsty for being Taxi today..and to Faye for fostering Lottie and Albie for so long xx

Oh yay so chuffed for you Nat - can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals :D Give em all cuddle & a nose rub from me :love:

Welll i cant find the camera, it seems i have "misplaced" it :evil:

I have some news too!

Cotton now has friends, she is part of a group of 4. I currently had Lopsy, Bo and Amstel in for Bonding and noticed Amstel was sitting on his own alot. So decided today once Cotton had arrived and settled in (which she did really well) to try her and its LOVE!!!

Amtel adores her !!!!

Last edited:
Cotton now has friends, she is part of a group of 4. I currently had Lopsy, Bo and Amstel in for Bonding and noticed Amstel was sitting on her own alot. So decided today once Cotton had arrived and settled in (which she did really well) to try her and its LOVE!!!

Amtel adores her !!!!

Aww, I love a happy ending :love:

Welll i cant find the camera, it seems i have "misplaced" it :evil:

I have some news too!

Cotton now has friends, she is part of a group of 4. I currently had Lopsy, Bo and Amstel in for Bonding and noticed Amstel was sitting on her own alot. So decided today once Cotton had arrived and settled in (which she did really well) to try her and its LOVE!!!

Amtel adores her !!!!

Oh fab that's great news - you really are an expert bonder - I think you ought to do it as a job :D

Believe it or not I put Mini, Teddy, Tiny Tim, Mimi, Libby & Poppy together this morning & touch wood so far they seem to be ok! :shock: I think I'm in shock - no doubt they'll keep me awake all night now running around the loft!!! :shock::lol::lol: Will let you know how they go on/

Oh fab that's great news - you really are an expert bonder - I think you ought to do it as a job :D

Believe it or not I put Mini, Teddy, Tiny Tim, Mimi, Libby & Poppy together this morning & touch wood so far they seem to be ok! :shock: I think I'm in shock - no doubt they'll keep me awake all night now running around the loft!!! :shock::lol::lol: Will let you know how they go on/

Aww wow thats brillant!!!!
Go youuuu!!

I am so shocked that this bond has worked! I still keep looking and thinking wow!!!

Makes me think i should put them ALL together! GULP!!! :shock: :shock:

Aww wow thats brillant!!!!
Go youuuu!!

I am so shocked that this bond has worked! I still keep looking and thinking wow!!!

Makes me think i should put them ALL together! GULP!!! :shock: :shock:

Thanks Nat - might be telling you tomorrow, I've had to split em up!! :shock:

Now Nat if you put them ALL together you might need some valium & vodka to help you!!! :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol:

Back