• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport...sooz in sheffield to Hoyland , Barnsley ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
sat morning would be good or possibly sunday ...

anyone??

i know everyone is realy busy now up to christmas but im hoping maybe someone can find the time.

sat morning would be good or possibly sunday ...

anyone??

i know everyone is realy busy now up to christmas but im hoping maybe someone can find the time.

I can go to the gym Sat afternoon?:D I have to ride Sat & Sun morning though - & Sun I will be in Leeds at a Xmas do

It's to take little Matilda over to BARC as she may have a home lined up.
I can do anytime Saturday, just you may have to collect her from the pub at certain times due to me working.

It's to take little Matilda over to BARC as she may have a home lined up.
I can do anytime Saturday, just you may have to collect her from the pub at certain times due to me working.

That's fine. I'll go to gym then come to you all stinky? Can I text when I leave gym (near Meadowhall)? You know me & times:oops:

Angie if you aren't about can you leave a big note "Put Rabbit Here!"?:oops::lol:

That's fine. I'll go to gym then come to you all stinky? Can I text when I leave gym (near Meadowhall)? You know me & times:oops:

Angie if you aren't about can you leave a big note "Put Rabbit Here!"?:oops::lol:

Yeah thats cool. If I havn't heard from you when i leave for work I will take Mat with me and then let you know where we are when you text.

Is it safe to assume you remember the way? ;)

Is it safe to assume you remember the way? ;)

Er no:lol:

I know how to get to a Pub not far from you - & I drove from there to yours once & it took 2 mins, so I will get a map from there to yours/your work, if you could PM me your address/wrk address:D

Er no:lol:

I know how to get to a Pub not far from you - & I drove from there to yours once & it took 2 mins, so I will get a map from there to yours/your work, if you could PM me your address/wrk address:D

The pub I met you in near my house at the Hopper meet.....that IS the one where I work :wave:

Back